Sunday, 2024-04-28, 0:15 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Error with FFH - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » Error with FFH (I think it has something to do with DirectX)
Error with FFH
impmonVXDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:30 PM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Hi everyone, I was having trouble with FFH, oh before that, Counterweight thanks for your reply on my last post,
OK back to the topic, you see I bought 10 new PC coz I was thinking to about making an Internet Cafe, they were new so they dont have any programs installed yet (obviously), after I dealing with the Windows thingy, I got excited bout installing FFH to every PC so many people can will know about FFH and play it. OK here's the thing, Ive done everything needed to run FFH like what I did to my 1st PC. My 1st PC runs FFH without problem, except with the patcher and flyff.a problems, because it is already configured when I bought it. But this time, on the other PCs, I run FFH, in ran(HELL YEAH!!) but after that an error appeared, I forgot what it said but It said something about Direct X, after that the game disappears, leading me back to the desktop, I would run it again to see the error again, but when I start the game it does it again but it isnt showing to error again, that's why I cant troubleshoot it,
I tried downloading [DirectX 9] (only DirectX 9, not V9 c not V9. ?? ) What should I do now?
Pls Help cry

Chacha! how do I put pictures here? ^_^
Chuchu! Jyah! Sniperchu!

IzzanamiiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 1:04 AM | Message # 2
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
DirectX is up to v10 or 11 now. Go to their website http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-US/aboutGFW/pages/directx.aspx and download the newest version, that should fix your issue. Also since the PC's are new make sure you have *all* of windows updates, since I think direct X is covered in those.

If that dosnt fix the issue please try and screenie, or type out the error since DirectX has a few different things that can go wrong with it.

Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » Error with FFH (I think it has something to do with DirectX)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024