Sunday, 2024-05-05, 2:40 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Want to see more fun things? - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Old Threads » Want to see more fun things? (Server depends on you guys.)
Want to see more fun things?
AdminDate: Saturday, 2009-06-13, 2:38 PM | Message # 1
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
Hey people,

So the server has been steadily raising to the top and now that we are one of the best servers out we need to expand more... but theres something holding us back.

We are not getting enough donations, we usaully just about get enough for our new Dedicated server (excluding the additional add ons) but if you want to see more interesting things develop we need to recieve more donations.

We can do so much with donations such as getting another dedicated server for another channel, We can have this one pvp based and work on really fun things like creating some pvp tournaments.. PK islands where you go in groups taking others down, Guild siege with a different system such as last person standing and alot more! To add on with a new channel it will be practically lagless (excluding the dam server file error where I need to manual restart dry )
Last time I had to take down our old channel because of datatransfering issues but our new dedi has a much better connection rate.

Last month was proberly the best turnout in donations and I was thinking in getting another server if this months was good enough.. but its just not shaping out to be (I need to steady amount to maintain and keep the servers). Anyways its all up to you guys if you want a more enjoyable server cool

~ Dex out

HanaDate: Saturday, 2009-06-13, 3:09 PM | Message # 2
Head Mod
Group: Head Moderator
Great news Dex.
Pk'ers would be pleased to hear this.

Heheh..

IGN : Hana, Senna, Liane.

HGM of FlyFH.

Proud Clan Master of whatever.

JunKDate: Saturday, 2009-06-13, 9:39 PM | Message # 3
Angel
Group: Head Moderator
i'd be more than happy to contribute as soon as the housing industry in my area goes up and i get a job again, haha
construction has not been too popular as of late

Yakuza - Blade101
xYakuza - Strongest Merc Flyff has ever seen

Forum » General » Old Threads » Want to see more fun things? (Server depends on you guys.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024