Main | In-Game Suggestion[Event] - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Old Threads » In-Game Suggestion[Event]
In-Game Suggestion[Event]
HitmanDate: Sunday, 2009-08-02, 1:41 AM | Message # 1
Level 1
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Hello, this is my suggestion for the server.I think every 2 months[or year if you decide to]there should be an event called Mr and Mrs Fly For Hero.They will have preliminary's where the max amount of couples to join is 25.After these preliminary's they will be 5 rounds eliminating the remaining couples until the finals and the final 2 couples will compete in these 3 events to find out the winner

1.Fashion Show[3 Stages:Spring Summer and battle]
2.How Well Do You Know Your Opponent[Opponent questions will be shared between other opponents and staff where the opponents are to give the staff the answers in private]
3.Debate[Saying why they should win]

Judges i think should be involved in this event where the staff will randomly pick anyone

couples will advance through voting and that the contestants will be watched by admin-picked persons to see if they are doing their job of being NICE
thats all i have for now i will post updates

IGN:XxxBrutalxxX,ChristX,CheeseEle
Job:Ranger[Hero],Blade,Elementor
Lvl:12x[Hero],9x,6x
Clan:N/A,Core,N/A

GodHadesDate: Sunday, 2009-08-02, 2:39 PM | Message # 2
GOD
Group: Blocked
I really like the concept of this idea, but the particular way you have it set up wouldn't work very well. The main problem is that there aren't that many couples on this server. I don't even think we have 2 couples. So, itd be a very quick contest, lol. The second thing is, we don't have that many CS clothes in the CS Seller NPC. So the only people that would be able to fashion would be the donators. So it wouldn't really be fair if this is a contest.

However, i like the fact of a player gaining a title like Mr. or Ms. Fly For hero. So maybe instead of having them fashion clothes, we can just have the top three players of the server (highest stats) OR top three VOTED players fight to the death. Or answer a series of question about the server and whatnot. (nothing is definite)
Anyway, your suggestion will be considered. Thanks a lot hitman. There needs to be more creative players like you.

HitmanDate: Sunday, 2009-08-02, 4:07 PM | Message # 3
Level 1
Group: Fly For Hero Player
thank you God Hades i have many events in-mind i will post them later

IGN:XxxBrutalxxX,ChristX,CheeseEle
Job:Ranger[Hero],Blade,Elementor
Lvl:12x[Hero],9x,6x
Clan:N/A,Core,N/A

Forum » General » Old Threads » In-Game Suggestion[Event]
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024