Saturday, 2024-05-18, 8:13 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Logging - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Old Threads » Logging (I dunno If it's lag or what.)
Logging
STIGDate: Saturday, 2009-10-03, 6:23 PM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Alright i've searched for something like my problem, But no luck finding anything. When ever I get to my characters to log in and I click accept, the Connecting please doesn't come up for about 10-20 seconds, And then when it does come up it never loads to the game. Now I know that when a P server lags and you try logging in at the same time you can't, and that exact problem happens. But this problem has been happening to me ever since list night. I have tried Numerous ways...but nothing. Maybe someone can clarify my problem.

Thanks.

hayato725Date: Saturday, 2009-10-03, 7:50 PM | Message # 2
Level 10
Group: Creative Member
You were probably just caught in bad server lag. If it happens to you, its happening to everyone else. All I can really say is to try again later. Lag is unavoidable sometimes and I know it seems like a big issue but 1. at least you can play when you "can" log in when its not lagging and 2. the lag isn't really that bad when you are finally playing. Hope I clarified enough, if not ask away ^^.

Part of the Illustrious "Team Phantom" squad!!! Be a fan today!

STIGDate: Sunday, 2009-10-04, 1:36 AM | Message # 3
Vagrant
See, Thats the problem. It must be ALWAYS Lagging. Because i can never connect. I've tried numerous tries and nothing is happening. Like i have tried and failed for almost the past 24 hours. I know about Private server files. This Is Caali no? I know the bugs behind them and that the server can lag. But i doubt it's lag.
It's not stopped for 24 hours.

PhantomXIIIDate: Sunday, 2009-10-04, 11:39 AM | Message # 4
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
Like he said, you logged in during a lag spike (making the lag spike worse I might add).

It's not lagged 24/7. BUT hey, if you don't like it here, feel free to leave. We're not holding a gun to your head and telling you to enjoy the lag.

Cheers.

Added (2009-10-04, 11:30 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (STIG)
Alright i've searched for something like my problem, But no luck finding anything.

LIES!

I found 16 threads using the search word "lag" that is related to your problem.

I found four threads using the search phrase "logging in" that is related to your problem.

I found 14 threads using the search phrase "cannot connect" that is related to your problem

That's a total of 34 threads that's related to your problem. Enough said.

Added (2009-10-04, 11:39 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Oh! Patcher is working, so if you're struggling then, now it will be better.

STIGDate: Sunday, 2009-10-04, 6:21 PM | Message # 5
Vagrant
But non of them my problem cool And i have no problem with lag. My old P server lagged to death, And I was on it for 6 months. So i don't care about lag. And Im so close to logging in to FLYFH i get to my characters. They freeze twice like when your about to log in, Then FLYFH closes. I know in other P servers when that happens you can try teleing yourself somewhere and it might work. But this is not the case.

Im just trying to get on. And don't call me a liar, I know the odds and I saw those posts. Trust me, None relating my problem.

PhantomXIIIDate: Monday, 2009-10-05, 3:17 AM | Message # 6
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
Oh! It "lags" AND then CRASHES.

Well then, excuse me. P=

I thought that the patcher update would fix everything, but it's not always the case.

You can use the Sunkist method as detailed here:

http://flyforhero.ucoz.com/forum/37-2278-1

Cheers.

Forum » General » Old Threads » Logging (I dunno If it's lag or what.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024