Main | Huge Disappointment on the Xat chat - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Old Threads » Huge Disappointment on the Xat chat
Huge Disappointment on the Xat chat
firebenderjayDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 0:14 AM | Message # 1
TROLL
Group: Head Moderator
Atfer i got banned from the chat by Matt for invalid reason. He warned me once for talking in another language than english. Atfer that i decided to continue talking in the language, but with my translator on. The translator apparently didn't work out, so Matt banned me for 48 hours from the chat. Arcording to Matt, Dean and Erik were promoting other pservers on the chat WHICH IS NOT CORRECT, so he gave them a ban FOREVER. They were saying Erik is a GM on another pserver and that it fails because there are only 6 people playing it. The ban to Erik could be valid, since he said the name of the other pserver. Dean could only be banned for the fact he talked in another language than english. YES Dean was saying pll should join the pserver, but that was pure sarcasm. Matt couldn't possibly understand that since it was in another language, he didn't ask what they were talking about and just banned them.

This fact dissapointed me so bad that i will not give ANY support to new people anymore in the chat once i get back. Also i will exacerbate my authority in the chat and show no mercy anymore for anyone that violates the rules. Meaning, instant ban.

Just shush u face...

[Artemis]LadyNLDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 1:33 AM | Message # 2
Level 10
Group: Gold Donator
i missed the talking about that so i can't judge
but as far a i know you weren't talking about the server
Erik was but didn't see him telling ppl to go there
so i didn't see Dean do that, but i could have missed that
i can unban you... but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to do it....
well i'm not sure about this situation so i'm a little confused
i want to unban you guys but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to
we'll have to wait just for Dex's judgement....

[Artemis]LadyNL
[Goddess]xXLadyBladeXx
[Queen]xXLadyRMXx
CHALLENGE ME!!!

firebenderjayDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 11:06 AM | Message # 3
TROLL
Group: Head Moderator
Quote (|Artemis|LadyNL)
i missed the talking about that so i can't judge
but as far a i know you weren't talking about the server
Erik was but didn't see him telling ppl to go there
so i didn't see Dean do that, but i could have missed that
i can unban you... but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to do it....
well i'm not sure about this situation so i'm a little confused
i want to unban you guys but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to
we'll have to wait just for Dex's judgement....

Well, the only reason Matt banned them was because he thought they were promoting, which isn't true. Matt couldn't possibly understan what they were saying, he had no arguments for the ban. The only reason could be, was that they weren't talking english and about another pserver, but not promoting it. And how do you mean you will unban me if you're allowed to, Matt does not stand above you and banned my for personal reasons. I'm assuming Dex will unban me as soon as possible, else i'll be very dissapointet in his way of treating people and then i might consider not to play here anymore.

Just shush u face...

AdminDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 9:10 PM | Message # 4
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
This has been settled with.

[Artemis]LadyNLDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 10:44 PM | Message # 5
Level 10
Group: Gold Donator
Quote (firebenderjay)
Well, the only reason Matt banned them was because he thought they were promoting, which isn't true. Matt couldn't possibly understan what they were saying, he had no arguments for the ban. The only reason could be, was that they weren't talking english and about another pserver, but not promoting it. And how do you mean you will unban me if you're allowed to, Matt does not stand above you and banned my for personal reasons. I'm assuming Dex will unban me as soon as possible, else i'll be very dissapointet in his way of treating people and then i might consider not to play here anymore.

like you say Matt doesn't stand above me, but Dex does and i know Dex don't want us to unban ppl just like that
if matt thought the ban was reasonable, and you think it doesn't he'll contact you and matt about that i geuss
and then you'll get unbanned (wich you are right now)

anyway Welcome Back tongue

[Artemis]LadyNL
[Goddess]xXLadyBladeXx
[Queen]xXLadyRMXx
CHALLENGE ME!!!

Forum » General » Old Threads » Huge Disappointment on the Xat chat
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024